Professional Referrals

Professional Referrals:

Clients can obtain an updated list of professionals who are experienced in diagnosing and treating those with Tourette Syndrome by clicking on the links below.  Important Note: Most hospital/health insurance websites have a way to search for physicians by keyword. Go to their website, look for a link that says “Find a Doctor”, “Find a Physician”, “Search by keyword”, or something similar. Once you find that, you can type in what type of care/specialist you are looking for (ex. Tourette, CBIT, obsessive compulsive disorder, pediatric neurologist).