PATSA is a non-profit organization that offers $100 Lifetime Memberships for participants over 18 years of age.
Lifetime Member Benefits include:
- New member information packet—includes information for parents and special gifts and information for diagnosed children.
- Membership Card
- Access to Consultant Services (for residents of PA)—receive direct phone support & information on Tourette Syndrome and the Special Education system, access to Consultants who can accompany parents to school meetings.
- Discounts on yearly camp and retreat registration (10%)
- Periodic e-mail updates & Bi-annual e-newsletter/printed newsletters
- Voting Rights in yearly election of PATSA Board Members
- Members only area of website